Frequently Asked Questions
Dividend Payment History
|Year||Date||Dividend Rate % (Net)|
The rates of capital increases during the last 20 years are shown in the list.
The rates of capital increases of our company are shown in the list.
- Our company has increased capital by bonus issue in the rate of 400% on 27.04.1998. Our shareholders have received tier 2 share certificate in return for 400% capital increase against tier 1 new share coupons they have.
- Our company has increased capital by bonus issue in the rate of 100% on 14.06.1999. Our shareholders have received tier 4 share certificate in return for 100% capital increase against tier 2 new share coupons they have.
- Our company has increased capital by bonus issue in the rate of 150% on 07.01.2003. Our shareholders have received tier 6 share certificate in return for 150% capital increase against tier 3 new share coupons they have.
- Our company has increased capital by bonus issue in the rate of 75% on 20.11.2003. Our shareholders have received tier 7 share certificate against tier 4 new share coupons they have.
- Our company has increased capital by bonus issue in the rate of 15% on 13.03.2006. Our shareholders received the shares in return for 15% capital increase against tier 5 share coupons they have as registered through the accounts opened at the Central Registry Agency by Ak Yatırım Menkul Değerler A.Ş.
Share certificates of the company has been changed into Akçansa Çimento Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. as a result of the take over of Çanakkale Çimento Sanayi A.Ş. and Akçimento Ticaret A.Ş. in 1996. The changing transactions for share certificates, as well as all capital increases and dividend payments to date were being carried out from the head office of our Company.
Pursuant to Temporary Article 6 of the Capital Markets Law (“Law”) amended with article 157 of the Law No. 6111 enacted by being published in the Official Gazette issue no. 27857 on February 25, 2011 and within the scope of the General Circular no. 551 of the Central Registry Agency on 28.04.2011; all share certificates, which are not returned back to our Company for registration until December 31, 2012, will be passed to our Company pursuant to the Law, and all rights of the shareholders on the said share certificates have been automatically terminated as of the said date.
As a result of this new regulation, our shareholders, who have not registered their shares to their names in the registration system yet, have legally lost all of their rights arising from these share certificates as of the abovementioned date if they did not complete the registration process until December 31, 2012.
|Table on capital movements by years||Download|
- Chairman, Tamer SAKA
- Vice Chairman, Hayrullah Hakan GÜRDAL
- Member, Carsten SAUERLAND
- Member, Burak Turgut ORHUN
- Member, Mehmet SAMİ
- Member, Dr. Markus C. SLEVOGT
- Auditor, Güney Bağımsız Denetim ve Serbest Muhasebeci Mali Müşavirlik A.Ş